Sawyer likes to sleep with his hands above his head just like his daddy :-)
Sawyer is getting so long!
He still has all his crazy, curly hair!Ok, so I had to get help with my blog from my sister-in-law, Amy, and now I'm ready to go. Its a bit more complicated then I thought. Sawyer is getting so big and changing every day! We don't see the doctor again until Feb 20th, but we are figuring he weighs about 11 1/2-12 pounds now and is about 23-24 inch long. He is trying to smile and gives you the cutest open mouth smiles you have ever seen! :-) We are enjoying being parents so much! I'm really dreading going back to work, but I still got a few more weeks to be home with the little guy. I can't believe that 7 weeks have already gone by since he was born. Now I really know that time flies. I could not be happier being a mom; its the best job in the world!






Cute Baby! I'm glad you jumped on the bandwagon with the new blog. :)
ReplyDeleteEm, Sawyer is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. Being a mom is wonderful. Time does keep going faster and faster. I can't believe that I have a two and a half year old. Sawyer looks so much like Jeremy.
ReplyDeleteOMG... What a FARR baby he is :0) TOTAL cutie pie!!! So glad you started up a blog friend! Miss ya :0)
ReplyDeleteEmily, Its been a long time. Way cute baby! Isn't motherhood wonderful. My little guys 14 months now and I am lovin every minute. Come and check my blog so we can keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow em, he is getting so big! I need to come out and see you both. We need to work out a time in the next 2 weeks or so! Loves
ReplyDeleteHey Emily! I'm so happy you have a blog now. Sawyer is such a beautiful boy and I bet you make a great Mom. It does suck when you come back to work but it will get easier after the first week. I want to try and come see the little guy within the next week or so, I'll call you to find out when is a good time.
ReplyDeletehey Em, this is "Kirby" I did a little blog snooping and came across yours. We have one set up also, we are private though so send me your email and ill invite you to ours. Your little guy is so cute. Josh and I are expecting our first in June :) anyways ill talk to you later.
ReplyDeletejnkwillie@hotmail.com
Em I need to see him again!! He is such a cute little man :) Hope you found that blanket. We need to do a little shopping together soon! I want to come over sometime this week so let me know what works for you guys. Love ya
ReplyDeleteI love all that hair! It was fun to see you the other day, how do you know April?
ReplyDelete