Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oregon

Lots of trees
Can't forget to get the UPRR truck in a picture :-)


Jeremy said it rained alot there, but everything is green & pretty


Sawyer has a new fascination with his fingers, they are constantly in his mouth and making him droole all day, as you can see from his shirt.



He's getting so good at holding up his little head & sitting in his bumbo. Aren't those chubby legs and feet just so funny?



Jeremy just got home from Oregon last night and took some really pretty pictures, so I thought I would do another post with some of those. Also, some funny pictures of Sawyer. He's getting so big! 3 months old! Where does the time go? He is about 15 weeks now and I weighed him on the scale the other day and he is about 19 pounds! Such a tank! At least I don't have to worry about doing any arm exercises anytime soon :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am impressed that Jeremy takes pictures - I don't think Ryan would have even thought of it! :) Sawyer is such a cute "little" guy. Loris & I will be making our monthly visit to see you, so see you soon! FYI: We have a blog too, if you care... ;)(ryandmillerfamily.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! He has gotten so big! He has changed so much since we were there. Where is his hair??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Did you buzz his hair off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily I came across your blog tonight - I have been checking to see if you were going to make one :) Sawyer is so cute and is getting so big!! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete