Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Last week when we were watching Trae, Jeremy stripped him down to his diaper and let him play in the sprinkler. He had so much fun!
This picture is a little blurry, but wanted to show that Sawyer is all over in his crib now. When I get him in the morning, he is in a new position all the time.
These are the shirts I got for Father's Day for my boys. Jeremy's says "Kick Ass Dad" and Sawyer's says "My Daddy Rocks" So cute!
Sawyer & his daddy having a snooze
I can tell already that Sawyer wants to be just like his dad. They both like to lounge & sleep with their arms above their heads. I just love this picture! I better get all the baby lovin' I can while Sawyer still wants his mommy :-)
This post is a little late, but I just wanted to tell my hubby what a great daddy he is! Sawyer just loves him so much! He smiles & lights up every time he sees Jeremy. They are gonna be two peas in a pod before I know it. Love you so much honey! Thanks for being such a great daddy and husband. Me and Sawyer are so lucky to have you! Hope you had a fun first Father's Day!





2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big (Sawyer that is)! At first I thought that was Sawyer walking (in the first picture) - I was pretty impressed that he was walking already! ;) I like Jeremy's shirt, pretty funny - like Sawyers shirt too. I bought one that says 'My Mom Rocks' for Dallon. By the way where have you guys been? Last week was the first time I've seen you at church in a long time! You get released from Primary and now your inactive!! JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love the pics, I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete