
I can't believe that our little Saywer is 1 yr old! Time goes so fast! He is the best little guy and so fun to be around! We love every minute of it! He is trying to walk, but isn't there quite yet. He is such a speed crawler though, I think he likes that better. Love you so much Sawyer! Hope you had a great 1st birthday!



We got some video, but no pictures of him tearing into his own baseball cake

The cake spread

Opening some early presents :-)


First time meeting Santa

Hanging out with cousin Zayden
Checking out the Christmas lights in Ogden
first of all, LOVE the new hair cut, so cute!!! And what he's 1? Wow that went fast. What a cutie. And by the way, I am still in love with the name Sawyer and since I"m having a boy, well, I may steal it. hehe. I've loved it forever. But its all about convincing Trent.
ReplyDelete