Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grandma, Mom & Sawyer Trip







Ever since I was 16, my Mom & I have gone on a summer trip. Depending on the year, we have gone to St. George, Las Vegas, Park City & even stayed in Salt Lake. It's such a fun tradition! No matter what we do, we always have lots of fun! The last couple years, Sawyer has came with us, so we've done things that are fun for him too! Though we always manage to get in a little shopping! :-) This year, we stayed in Salt Lake at an awesome hotel with a slide (for adults) & a water play ground for kids. It was so fun! Minus that my Mom almost drowned coming off the slide one time :-) hehe. We went to the Aquarium in Sandy, ate lots of yummy food, went to Tai Pan & then to the Gateway for some shopping & playing in the water. It might seem silly to not go far, but we want to keep our tradition & will have fun no matter where we go! Thanks Mom!!







1 comment:

  1. So fun! I think my mom & sisters and I should start that tradition. I love that you guys had fun on the "adult slide" too. ;) That Sawyer is too dang cute! Love his curls.

    ReplyDelete