Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things I Love

I'm copying this from a couple other blogs that I saw it on, but I thought it was such a great idea seeing it was just Valentine's day. Here are just a few of the many things I love:

My Husband

My Sawyer

Snow

Babies

Empire Records

Jeremy's facial hair

Toddler humor

Tuesday nights (when my husband comes home)

Mountains

Jeans

Gone With the Wind

The Hangover

My brothers

Johnny Cash

Silence

Kisses

Green

The Family Stone

Going out

Staying home

Brisket

Feta Cheese

Christmas Music

Pickles

Battle

My Grandma

Twister

Harry Potter

Dryer Sheets

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Polar Express

Lime Juice

Ice Cream

Butterflies

Ranch

Shaved heads

Pink

Action Movies

Vocabulary

Cinnamon Rolls

Rock

Yoga Pants

Ellen

History

Golden Girls

Horses

Mascara

Kindness

My mother-in-law

My Nephews

My Neice

Black Eyeliner

Christmas Eve

White towels

My parents

Cooking

The Phantom of the Opera

Kara

Generosity

Kids

My husband's arms

You've Got Mail

Paris

Faith

Adele's voice

Hoodies

Comfort

Jax

Morning

Pride & Prejudice

German Chocolate Cake

Mushrooms

Phineas & Ferb

Cheese

Mashed Potatoes

Mother Teresa

Ponytails

Tulips

Cherry Blossoms

Garth Brooks

Cotton

Sex and the City

Flat Rootbeer

Friends

Family

Joy

Laughter

In no particular order and there are so many more things. I'm just full of love. Life is Good :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. I think it is so wonderful to love the big things in your life as well as the little things.

    ReplyDelete